Americans’ expectations of companies’ philanthropic and social roles are at an all-time high: 83% say companies have a responsibility to help support causes, and 92% acknowledge they have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about. Few, if any, causes have broader or more compelling appeal than coming to the aid of abused and neglected children. Chelan-Douglas CASA is a highly effective, practical way to bring brighter futures to children while meeting your corporate goals and investing in the community where you live and work. Our mission is very compelling to our partners’ existing customers, potential customers and employees.
Types of Corporate Support
Chelan-Douglas CASA relies on corporate giving, which can be divided in to direct cash contributions and non-cash donations. Corporate contributions can come from sponsorships, matching gift programs, workplace giving campaigns, company sponsorship, and company foundations. Non-cash donations can come in the form of in-kind support, such as in-kind services, program support for kids, service days and office supply needs.
Sponsorship of Chelan-Douglas CASA provides an opportunity to bring positive change to the lives of vulnerable children while providing your company with numerous benefits. These include reaching new target audiences, increasing stakeholder loyalty and making a social impact in the communities where you do business.
- Rock n’ Rowl for Kids!: Rock n’ Rowl for Kids is our annual bowl-a-thon fundraiser that enables us to continue to serve abused and/or neglected children in the Wenatchee Valley. This year’s even will be held on Saturday, February 25th at Eastmont Lanes. If you would like more information about our Rock n’ Rowl for Kids and how you can get involved click here.
- ATEEM Program Fundraiser: TBD
- Third Party Events: Many groups, organizations, churches, businesses and corporations want to help support Chelan-Douglas CASA by holding their own fundraising events. We welcome these opportunities! If you or your group have an idea in mind for a fundraiser, we only ask that you contact us prior to planning the event so that we can approve the event to ensure that this fundraising opportunity is not only appropriate to the mission of Chelan-Douglas CASA but also that we are able to properly thank the organizers. Please complete the Event Interest Form if you are interested in holding a third party event.
Event Interest Form
- Volunteer Events: Sponsor one of our Volunteer events by providing in-kind donations of food platters, drinks, gift cards and activities. In-kind donations offer businesses the opportunity to give excess merchandise, materials, or services while receiving the full tax benefits of a cash donation. Sometimes you may have resources in addition to money or time that would be helpful to Chelan-Douglas CASA. Gift cards to stores help us to take care of unexpected needs.
In-kind donations offer businesses and individuals the opportunity to give excess merchandise, materials, or services while receiving the full tax benefits of a cash donation. Sometimes you may have resources in addition to money or time that would be helpful to Chelan-Douglas CASA. Gift cards to stores helps us to take care of unexpected needs and occasionally grant special wishes for our CASA children.
- In-Kind Services: Printing for volunteer recruitment materials and manuals, invitations, event programs and signage, graphic design, photography and video production, advertising, social media support, and accounting.
- Program Support for Kids: Donate tickets to games and the movies for kids and their ATEEM Mentor, gift cards to Target, Wal-Mart, Office Depot, gasoline cards for volunteers or any other gifts and activities that will benefit the children and youth we serve.
- Service Days: Help us with a toy drive, CASA events, or come help out in the office.
- Office Supply Needs: Donate paper products, first class postage stamps, and other office supplies.
Questions? Please contact Sue Baker, Executive Director of Chelan-Douglas CASA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.662.7350.