Chelan-Douglas CASA Legislative Committee works to make sure that the voices of children in the child welfare system are heard not only in the courts but also in Olympia. Our Legislative Committee engages in legislative advocacy efforts through being proactive in working with local legislators on bills that affect the best interests of abused and neglected children.
- Legislative Committee Concerns
- Legislative Meeting Updates
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Legislative Resources
- Current Research
- WaCASA Legislative Committee
- Current Bills
- WA State Court Decisions Involving Dependencies
If you are interested in joining our Legislative Committee or would like more information please contact Barbara at email@example.com.